30 August 2011

2011 Him who is without Sin cast the First Stone

hand met steen (2)
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. That is going to be very important in a equal money equation because there is going to be forgiveness required so that we can all stop together, and start a new system together.
So - Are you without Sin?
I am most certainly not. We are all caught up in the mind, in the ego – caught up in the self interest ways of the ego, caught up in the survival-mode of the mind – from birth ‘till death.
So we are all Sinners – by default. Who am I to blame another? Who am I to judge another? Who am I to cast a stone?
Why pointing the speck in my brother’s eye, instead:
I focus on the log that is in my own eye.
I take responsibility for every speck I see in my fellow human beings eyes - and bring it back to the log that is in my own eye.
I investigate my thoughts, my feelings and emotions.
I forgive myself for believing I am that – for I am not – and let go, set myself free
I stop judging – myself, others, circumstances – I stop all judging.




Give up our ill gotten gains, and place it all into the custodianship of life itself and then take our just and equal part within it.
That is why Self-Honesty and Self-Forgiveness will be critical within the context of this process. And therefore, remember, that him who is without sin cast the first stone.


What is Sin? I am not talking the biblical sin, ten commandments and stuff.
So What is Sin then? What is the original Sin?
Sin is living your life in self interest,
what I want, what I need, what I desire
only considering what is best for me

Having all the goods and luxury of the world and accepting that on the other side of the world millions of people live in extreme poverty – with barely enough food to survive. That is Sin, being a Sinner. Us allowing this. Us not acting to stop these imbalances in our world, on this Earth.
Us not sharing equally the resources Earth does share so abundantly…


We are not here to blame, we are here to expose and to show what must stop and why, and how.
And then we stop together and we bring together a New World.
Yes we’ll do it in the physical in a physical way through politics, in a one man one vote election process, bringing through a government process that will manage it into existence. It will take years, and it’ll require discipline, dedication, and continuous Self-Forgiveness, and Self-Honesty, working within the equality equation to make sure one remain dedicated to the mathematical outcome of what is best for all in all ways, always.
That is what Equal Money and Equal Life is all about.

by Bernard Poolman, 2011. Commentary by me.






hand met globe





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...