05 October 2010

SRAT session on this memory repeatedly popping up

mst_wyd_counting_handsWell, I did a SRAT session on this particular memory repeatedly popping up (see here) and I was quite surprised lol 

The Priority Information that will assist me while working with this particular memory:

Gemini – Communication Should I communicate with Jorinde about this particular memory/event? Yes
Further Priority information: word – Open: Open house for Visitors (open dag voor bezoekers)
Meaning: when I was at their house it was not “open house for visitors”? Yes

Ok, so I just wasn’t welcome because of something that had nothing to do with me – yes
Session complete with regards to the memory popping up? Yes
Is there any particular meaning/pattern I have to work with regarding this specific memory? No
Is there any particular meaning/pattern I have to work with because of this memory repeatedly popping up? Yes
The Priority Information that will assist me to identify the specific meaning/pattern of this particular memory repeatedly popping up - sentence: “Of all concerns you are occupied with, sleep comes last”
(Van alle belangen die uw aandacht vragen, komt slapen op de laatste plaats )
lol yeah, meaning I should sleep instead of paying attention to memories popping up? Yes

Priority Point to work with:
Not feeling welcome
People not liking me
Other
Neither <---

Ok, clear, session done naam4
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...