02 December 2008

SF Hiding

To all who ‘hide' in rooms within themselves:

Here are some self forgiveness words:

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to hide from myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be influenced by others ‘possible' perceptions of me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to ‘care' of what others may possibly think of me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to live me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to express me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to forget about me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that I had placed myself within a secluded room within myself through fear of others.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to neglect myself by placing myself within a secluded room within myself, through fear of what others may possibly think of me.

I forgive myself that I have defined who I am according to the physical instead of realising that I am one and equal as my human physical body.

I forgive myself that I haven't realised that in placing myself within a secluded room within myself – that I had become an expressionless zombie – where I had hidden and forgotten about me.

I forgive myself that I haven't realised the fear and sadness within me because I had hidden and forgotten me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge myself through they eyes of others.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to accept myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed me to become self intimate with me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become lost.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am lost.

I forgive myself that I fear others judgment of me.

I forgive myself that I molded and shaped me according to others possible perceptions of me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to experience me, who I am.

I forgive myself that I had taken others thoughts/feelings/emotions into consideration before me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to suppress myself in others presence through fear of what they may possibly think of me.

I forgive myself that I fear living me

I forgive myself that I fear expressing me.

I forgive myself that I fear speaking and voicing me.

I forgive myself that I search and seek appreciation and validation of me in others.

I forgive myself that I haven't realised that I fear being in the presence of me.

I forgive myself that I fear presence as me.

I forgive myself that I fear aloneness.

I forgive myself that I fear being alone.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that I have searched and seeked love separate from myself.

I forgive myself that I believe that I need love, that I need someone.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to enjoy me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself freedom as me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I need protection from others who may possibly hurt me emotionally.

I forgive myself for fearing to get hurt.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I need protection.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I need to feel safe and secure with another.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to be self honest as me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that I do not require protection, safety or security from another: I am self acceptance. I am here.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to experience myself as inferior to others.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to feel ‘less than' in others presence.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate me from myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to constantly exist in fear, anxiety, self judgment, sadness, anger and frustration.

I forgive myself for being angry with me because I haven't allowed myself to live and express me – but secluded and hid me from myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to take me into consideration.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to hear me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to take myself for granted and therefore take others for granted.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to move, expand and flow.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am stuck.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to ‘miss me'.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge myself when I made a mistake instead of realising that is was just a miss-take and I'll do it again until I grasp it.

And we're able to continue – but here's a start!

Enjoy

Veno

 

Veno - Self Forgiveness - Hiding

As transcribed and typed by Veno through the interdimensional portal

Date : 09/10/2007

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...