11 May 2008

Focussing on physical body...

Q. Is attention directed towards and within the physical body, as a complete scan of the physical from the feet to the head, another mind consciousness construct? The reason why i ask is that i've regurlary used, before i came to be aware of the desteni materials, a kind of 'meditation' technique - not that it entails what is usually inferred by the term 'meditation', but mostly because i lack a better word to categorise the 'movement from within' that i generate through focus and concentration - that allowed me to 'naturally stimulate' all of my 'body parts' that would result in me 'feeling myself as the physical body in it's whole' instead of 'only being compartmented within the head region'.
Yesterday, i've used that 'technique' again and it left me feeling as if all of my body became one entity - as if i no longer reserved my attention/'pressence of being' to be only focussed within and as my head and thus reintergrated the fullness of my physical body as the 'full presence of me'. In a way, the focus and attention that i bring unto myself by the act of 'giving my physical body full attention' seems to 'regenerate' at a celular level, the memory of beingness from depths of self that i for too long neglected. So, to 'give full attention' back to the rest of my physical body seems to have given me a new found strenght and determination that i feel as a 'burning sensation' that permeates all of my physical body where the chest area acts as the central hub.
I really feel as if i have renewed myself through that 'technique' that generally consists of me scanning the fullness of my physical body by thouroughly focussing on each part of my body from toe to head in an intergral fashion.
Is that form of activity of the mind consciousness system or is it an expression of self through "meta-linguistic" means?


A. A few points to consider:
1. ‘...attention directed towards and within the physical body...’: Herein, you’re separating you from attention, projecting you as attention outwards towards something and outwards into something. Instead of realising, I am attention here as me in and as breath, to ensure I do not accept or allow thoughts, emotions or feelings to divert my attention. I live attention here as me.

2. ‘...the 'movement from within'...’: This is not SELF movement. An example of SELF movement would be, for example, where you experience yourself being an ‘emotional wreck’. Then realise: ‘But ‘this is not who I am’’ and stop in the moment. The point of realising ‘this is not who I am’ is self honesty and then self movement would be the practical application of stopping. This is an example of practical self movement within self honesty. Another example would be you sitting on a chair reading, experiencing thirst, and decide within you to have a glass of water. Then you actually stand up from your chair and provide you with a glass of water. This is and example of practical self directive, self movement here in 3D. Therefore, self movement is when you direct yourself in a moment – and not accept or allow you to be directed by or through ‘external forces or manifestations’ such as the mind.

3. ‘...the 'movement from within' that i generate through focus and concentration...’: Generating movement through focus and concentration, herein you are ‘creating movement’ through the mind by ‘generating movement’ within you by ‘using’ focus and concentration in separation of you by having a starting point of ‘intent’. Your ‘intent’ within utilizing the ‘technique’ is to ‘accomplish something’ or ‘accomplish an experience’ through the technique. The starting point isn’t you, here as self, I me, but intent and this is where the separation exist. Then, within the starting point of ‘intent’, you ‘project that which you want to accomplish as an experience’, and then ‘use’ focus and concentration in separation of you, to manifest the creation of that which you projected into the future to experience.

4. ‘...left me feeling as if all of my body became one entity...’: Specific words: ‘feeling as if’. Herein an indication that the experience wasn’t SELF, I, ME one and equal here. It was a ‘feeling’ or ‘experience’ you had in separation of you. See: Your focus was on an experience you had. Describing the experience, which was the manifestation of the creation you initiated within the starting point of intent, designed through using focus and concentration in separation of you.

5. ‘...as if i no longer reserved my attention/'pressence of being' to be only focussed within and as my head and thus reintergrated the fullness of my physical body as the 'full presence of me'.’: The ‘reintegration’ you experienced is you ‘integrating’ into the creation you manifested through intent in separation of you. Instead of you being the human physical body here as self in and as breath. Therefore, the experience will seem ‘more than’. Herein the indication that this is a mind-manifestation: Experiencing something ‘more than’ the simplicity of self here, in and as breath. Understand that whenever you experiencing something ‘more than’ self here in and as breath: It is a mind-energetically charged manifestation that you are experiencing, which will eventually ‘dissipate’.

6. 'In a way, the focus and attention that i bring unto myself by the act of 'giving my physical body full attention...': Here: ‘brining focus and attention unto self’. The question is: ‘From where do you bring the focus and attention from?’ and: ‘How can you ‘bring something unto you’, if you are it? The sentence within which you described your experience indicate the separation of you from focus and attention, as though ‘fetching’ focus and attention ‘from somewhere’ as an ‘ingredient’ to be used to ‘manifest a creation in separation of you’ through the mind.

You are ‘using a technique’ ‘on or towards’ your human physical body, within the starting point of separation as ‘intent’: ‘Intending towards a result’. Then within this starting point of intent as ‘projecting towards a goal or accomplishment to be achieved’, you will ‘create an experience’ through your intent. Though, what you will realise is that you will not be able to ‘maintain’ or ‘sustain’ this experience you manifested as the creation of ‘being one with your human physical body’, because it’s dependent on ‘focus and concentration’ of and through the mind, that generate ‘energy’ and present you with a particular experience. And the mind, through energy, can only sustain itself for so long…

Realise, that by using this technique, you are actually manifesting the separation of you from the human physical body, through having an ‘experience of being one with and as the human physical body’ instead if actually being the human physical body.

Realise that self is the human physical body, I am the human physical body. And if self, you, I is here in self presence in and as breath, then self, you, I is here one and equal with and as the human physical body.

Within this, to be one and equal with and as the human physical body, is to be one and equal with and as self here in and as breath, because self is the human physical body.
Bruce L.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...