30 May 2008

Structural Resonance: Part Four (Phase 2) – by Veno (Continued)

Self forgiveness statements for 1.) FOREHEAD point and 2.) EYE points (continued)
B. Unconscious and Subconscious Mind Foundation manifestation Self Forgiveness:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define ‘who I am’ according to a separate manifested constructed system as the mind consciousness structural resonance system – designed and created by and through me through my accepted and allowed permission.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I give permission for my mind to exist and direct and control and influence and exist and live for and as me within and through and by my very participation within and as it
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that within this – I am responsible for all and everything of me, because I created and designed me through my accepted and allowed permission within participation of and as the mind
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking self responsibility for all and everything of me as what I have become and defined me to be and existing as through the mind – because of shame of what others, including myself, may think/say/do if they as I were to know what I have accepted and allowed me to be and become
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing my own shame
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing me by taking self responsibility for me, because I know that in taking self responsibility for me, for all and everything of me – I will have to stand and face all and everything of me as what I have accepted and allowed me to exist within and as = of the mind
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to shape and form the definition of me according to, through and as the mind – utilizing pictures, memories, emotions and feelings as the building blocks which manifest the entirety of me as how I designed and created me of within and as the mind
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to the generators of consciousness systems of the mind as pictures, memories, emotions and feelings to which I have defined me, within which I participate through my accepted and allowed permission – fuelling generators of systems to exist for me, instead of me living here in self expression as self honesty in every moment of breath
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fuel the generators of the mind as thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories and pictures to exist for me, to live for me = because I hide behind this within the fear and petrification of having to face me for what I have done and become and having to take self responsibility for all and everything of me as what I have accepted and allowed to exist, within and as through my accepted and allowed permission
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise, that by accepting and allowing the mind, the system to exist and live for me – I’m not here, I do not exist, it is the mind, the system that exists for me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ‘see’ myself – not realising that in ‘seeing myself’ I must be looking ‘through something’ / ‘towards something’ / ‘at something’, which indicate separation.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that in the very act of ‘seeing myself’, I separate me from me, because it is not about ‘seeing myself’ – it is about me ‘being me here and trusting me to live me in self honesty here – no matter what’. Seeing self is a necessity of the mind to validate and confirm its own existence – that’s why mirrors exist. The mind wanting to see its own reflection to ensure it still exists.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to how I ‘see me’ / ‘look at me’ / ‘interpret me’ / ‘perceive me’ through the mind of thoughts, feelings, emotions and memories.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the interpretation and perception of me through the mind – within this, accepting and allowing me to exist but as a mere interpretation and perception of and as and through the mind
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that by the very act of seeing, looking, interpreting and perceiving me through the mind – I judge me, because I refer myself through the standards and expectations existent within and as the mind – the mind manifesting as the judge of me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept myself as only being a mere picture within a picture world, as I see and define and interpret and perceive me, through the mind with my human physical eyes, as being the reflection of me I see within the mirror.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that by defining me as being the picture I see within the mirror through my human physical eyes within the mind, I am no different to a picture as thought that exist within the mind, and I accept and allow me to exist and be but a thought within a system.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the existence and definition of me to be of the pictures I see through the mind with my human physical eyes – manifesting and creating me to be but the experience of a ‘pictured-thought’, as a ‘pictured-thought’ within a holographic illustrated world-system as the reflection of me as what I have accepted and allowed me to be and become
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be subject to, inferior towards and less than that which I see through the mind with my human physical eyes as this world and the environment within which I exist.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled and influenced by that which I see with my human physical eyes within this world, through the mind.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that the pictured-reflection I see of me in the mirror is an example of how I am accepting and allowing what I see with my human physical eyes through the mind – to control and influence me, where what I see with my human physical eyes through the mind, becomes ‘more than me’
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that what I see with my human physical eyes, is what the mind sees within and as which I have accepted and allowed me to exist.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as that which the EYE(s) see through the mind and not living as ‘I am’ here in self honesty as life as all as one as equal
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that what I see with my human physical eyes, is the holographic manifested pictured presentation reflection of all and everything I have accepted and allowed me to exist within and as = of the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form and manifest and create relationship ties/lines towards this world and all that exists within it – and not realising me here as one as equal as all as life, and that relationships in itself is separation, because within the very act of relationship, I ‘relate’ and in this ‘relation’ – we support each other as mind’s within this reality, this world as mind’s relate to each other within relationships to validate and confirm each other’s existence’s as mind’s defined
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that by accepting and allowing me to exist and define me according to the picture I see, I become the picture and manifest and create a picture-reality – one and equal to what I have accepted and allowed me to be and become – a picture experiencing itself within a picture-orientated reality
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I become that which I define me as and I exist as that which I define me as – I become the definition I accept and allow me to be through the mind
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that within the very act of definition, of defining me within and as and through the mind – I manifest a ‘relationship connection’ – because defining me as/towards something or someone = separation, therefore it is to be undefined, not defining self towards something/someone, because in being life – I am one and equal as all that exists, herein is no definition = because I am.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest ‘relationships’ towards this world and all that exist within it, and within manifesting relationships ‘towards’ that which exist – I manifest separation of all and everything of and as me
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that within manifesting relationships ‘towards’ that which exists within this world as all that exists within this world, I manifest a ‘network’ of ‘connectivity’ – being connected to all that exists, manifesting relationship ties and lines to grasp and hold onto the defined existence of me as the mind to ensure I am able to through this, constantly and continuously validate, justify and excuse the existence of me as a mind, existing as a pictured-thought within a pictured-system
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me and exist within relationships towards all that exist within and as this world, and within this, accepting and allowing me to define me ‘through’ that which exist within this world as all that exist within this world – defining me according to the reflection of me as this world, this reality
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I have accepted and allowed myself to be even ‘less than’ a thought, by defining me and existing as a reflection of the thought I have become – because I am accepting and allowing the reflection of me as and of this world to control and influence and direct me, which is why the thoughts in my mind seems ‘more than me’, because I am and have accepted me to be, less than a thought – by being and existing as but a mere reflection…
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the manifested reflection of me as this world, this reality, which I see with my human physical eyes through the mind, to control, influence and direct me, and by accepting and allowing this – I become the reflection that I am accepting and allowing to control, influence and direct me – existing within the exact state as the state of the world
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that all I have become is but a reflection, ‘less than’ a thought existent within my mind, because I have defined me, formed me, designed me, shaped me and created me according to the reflection of me I see, interpret and perceive with my human physical eyes through the mind as according to the reflection of me as this world as all and everything and everyone that exists within and as it
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enslave me to the word ‘EYE’ which sounds like I – existing as the EYE of consciousness of mind, me and my world defined through that which I see with my human physical eyes, creating and designing me and the definition of me based on what the EYE of consciousness of mind see within and as and through which I have accepted and allowed me to exist
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the mind through the definition of me as EYE as being bound to the eternal enslavement on the cross-point placement allocation within the unified consciousness field grid-line of this world – as the allocation of me within and between all the relationship-ties connectivity towards this world, this reality and all and everything that exist within and as it
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be bound to and enslaved to the manifested allocation of me within this world through the mind, within all the relationship ties I have stringed together within me through the mind, towards all and everything that exist within this world and the environment within which I experience myself within this world
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within relationships towards all and everything that exists within and as this world, to be connected to/towards all and everything that exists within this world, and within this, accepting and allowing me to exist within separation of me – because I am not living here, one and equal as all and everything that exist as me as life
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the relationship lines/ties I have manifested within me towards that which exists within this world, my world, the environment within which I experience myself within, in this world
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the relationship I have with my mind as thoughts, feelings, emotions and pictures directing and controlling and influencing me – living and existing for me, by and through my accepted and allowed participation
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to how I see me through the eyes of the world and through the eyes of other human beings
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to, through and as the reflection of me as this world and other human beings through defining me through how I see me through the eyes of this world and through the eyes of other human beings
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise, that through defining me through the eyes of the world and through the eyes of other human beings – I am defining me according to comparison and judgment, as I judge me within comparing me towards the world and towards other human beings, ‘strengthening’ so the relationship ties within and of the mind I have formed towards that which exist within this world – manifesting the ‘connection relationship ties/lines’, in separation, I have with/towards this world and all that exists within it – creating the unified consciousness field of mind – where all and everything is connected to and towards each other through ‘relationships’ – the ultimate manifested system of separation
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that existing within judgment and comparison towards someone/something within and as this world, is a means through which I support and strengthen my existence as a mind to secure my survival within this world, because within comparing me towards something/someone, I judge me to ‘change me’ according to the comparison – to be ‘better off’ and ‘more than’ that something/someone I compared me to – so existing within judgment and comparison is playing the game of being ‘ahead of the pack’ = survival, to not have to ‘bite off the dust’
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that existing within comparison and judgment is a means through which the mind operate to balance the polarity of inferiority and superiority within the world system, as being’s ‘purpose’ has become to strive for their own survival – not caring who/what they ‘harm’ on their why to their ‘goal’ / ‘achievement’ of ‘being more than and superior’ within the system, the world system
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise the ‘game the mind play’ within the construct of judgment and comparison, where when I compare myself towards another – I’m actually devising a plan/play within my mind to be ‘better than’ / ‘more than’ the being I compare me towards, and within this act of comparison, I accept and allow me to judge me, to exist within judgment towards myself – and comparison and judgment goes hand in hand in relationship with each other within the mind, within which I exist – to ensure my survival within the system to ‘reach the top’ to not be classified as ‘less than’ / ‘inferior’ / ‘lower class’ within the system
Next we will continue with the Structural Resonance: Part Four (Phase 3): 3.) NOSE point section
Veno

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...