05 April 2008

2008 Words: submission

I did sf on the Dutch word 'onderwerping' (submission)in Dutch last night - waking up this morning I was pissed. Because all my submission didn't get me what I needed to get, so feeling double fucked. Thus revealing the political part of the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself being pissed because I didn't get what I needed to get out of my submission to the man in my life, to peace, to the neighbourhood, to my family, to my friends, to spirituality, to the rules in society, to 'truth' whatever, to being honest, to being friendly, to being tolerant, to being non-judgmental whatever, to the god construct, to my personality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to submit to anything ever.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define me as political mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear me when being not political about life in society.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others when being not political about life in society.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be and act 'social'.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to submit to social life.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create the concept of 'submission'.


I direct myself towards being me in every aspect of social life.
I direct myself towards being me in every aspect of life.
I am me. I am. I. me, you, all - one&equal. No divide. One.


I am me in all ways. I embrace me in all ways. I embrace my political mind. I embrace the political mind. I embrace the mind. I embrace my mind. I embrace. I am embracement. Embracement is. 

Desteni, DesteniiProcess 2008, april 5
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...